MiPNet Reference Laboratories
Experienced users of the OROBOROS Oxygraph-2k are invited to join as MiPNet Reference Laboratories, extending the network on high-resolution respirometry. MiPNet-Labs are listed below with links to homepages, Email addresses, MiPNet Events and O2k-Publications.
O2k-WorldWide MiPNet: ······» Africa
|» Egypt||» South Africa|
|» Canada||» USA|
|» Argentina||» Brazil|
|» Chile||» Colombia||» Uruguay|
Asia and Australia
|» China||» India||» Japan|
|» Republic of Korea||» Singapore||» Taiwan||» Thailand|
|» Australia||» New Zealand|
|» Austria||» Belgium|
|» Croatia||» Czech Republic||» Denmark|
|» Estonia||» Finland||» France||» Germany|
|» Great Britain||» Hungary||» Ireland||» Italy||» Latvia|
|» Lithuania||» Netherlands||» Norway||» Poland||» Romania||» Russia|
|» Slovak Republic||» Spain||» Sweden||» Switzerland||» Turkey||» United Kingdom|
MiPNet Reference Laboratories WorldWide
|» All MiPNet Reference Labs - all countries|
Mitochondrial Physiology Network – MiPNet
- The MiPNet combines the expertise of various laboratories by sharing user-innovations to extend O2k and O2k-MultiSensor applications.
- Exchange of methodological details of Oxygraph-2k applications with other MiPNet laboratories.
Power-O2k: Many MiPNet Laboratories have increased their high-resolution output by use of multiple O2k-units.
- As a MiPNet Lab, you may be contacted for technical advice on applications of the O2k and high-resolution respirometry. You may offer the possibility to view the performance of the O2k.
- Special access to software updates of DatLab - www.oroboros.at .
- »O2k-Workshops in MiPNet Labs, »MiPNet Events, »Expeditions: science and adventure
Please advise which information should be added, edited or excluded on your MiPNet page.
PowerPoint slides on the Oxygraph-2k and high-resolution respirometry: Slides that may be used in any of your presentations can be found on your OROBOROS-USB stick or on the copy of the entire subdirectory OROBOROS O2k-Course on HRR:
- Open „OROBOROS-FileFinder.xls“.
- Click on „O2k-Info OROBOROS“ (not O2k-Catalogue).
- Move in the Excel file down to “The O2k-concept on high-resolution respirometry - PowerPoint slides.”
- Click on hyperlink “O2k-Concept.ppt”.