|Products||Purchase||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback|
|Description||Mitochondrial Respiration Medium - MiR05-Kit, 1 vial; for a final volume of 250 mL|
Mitochondrial respiration medium - MiR05-Kit
» » Versions
Abstract: Gnaiger E, Plangger I, Hunger M (2018) Mitochondrial respiration medium - MiR05-Kit. Mitochondr Physiol Network 22.10(02):1-2.
The mitochondrial respiration medium MiR05-Kit was developed for providing the highest quality for high-resolution respirometry. Storage at room temperature in the form of dry powder, for a final volume of 250 mL MiR05. The mixture is not classified as hazardous according to regulation EC No 1272/2008. For use in R&D only. Not intended for direct use on humans or animals.
• Keywords: MiR05-Kit
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
Preparation of MiR05
- MiR05 general information: MiPNet14.13_Medium-MiR06
- Gnaiger E, Kuznetsov AV, Schneeberger S, Seiler R, Brandacher G, Steurer W, Margreiter R (2000) Mitochondria in the cold. In: Life in the Cold (Heldmaier G, Klingenspor M, eds) Springer, Heidelberg, Berlin, New York:431-42. »Bioblast link« - Original publication introducing MiR05.
Expiry date of MiR05
- Quality control for shelf storage of the first batch of the MiR05-Kit (Lot #0915) in the original unopened vials at room temperature are continiously made in the Oroboros MitoFit Laboratory. Updates on the results of these quality control tests will be available here.
- We recommend to store the MiR05 solution at -20 °C for no longer than half a year.
Labels: MiParea: Instruments;methods
O2k-chemicals and media