|OROBOROS||Products||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback||Contact|
|Description||Syringe Racks: stainless steel; for proper placement of eight Hamilton microsyringes during HRR experiments; package of two (for a total of 16 microsyringes).|
|Type||O2k, Microsyringe, Titration Set|
Advantages of the Syringe Rack
- » Compact and safe placement of microsyringes in a sequence matching the selected substrate-uncoupler-inhibitor titration (SUIT) protocol.
- » Ergonomic design: microsyringes with Syringe Collars are automatically grabbed with two fingers on the top of the glass cylinder, maintaining the main body of the glass cylinder untouched.
- » Prevention of carry-over of inhibitors or uncouplers: the top of the glass cylinder and stainless steel needles do not touch the rack.
- » The lab bench is maintained clean when microsyringes are placed on the rack.
- Syringe Collars for syringes (package of 20).