Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Virtual, 2020 Nov 19-21. PaduaMuscleDays - 30 years of translational research|
Abstract: 2020 PaduaMuscleDays - 30 years of translational research, Vitual Event, 2020
- Abstract template and general information are available for download: pdf
- Download here
PMD papers on PUBMED
- All the papers (including the Collection of Abstracts of the 2020 PaduaMuscleDays) are listed in PUBMED: Carraro 2020 Eur J Transl Myol
Oroboros at PaduaMuscleDays
Oroboros session: Commitment to reproducibility in targeting mitochondrial respiratory control
- During the Oroboros session an overview on basic and advanced applications of the O2k-FluoRespirometer will be covered by Dr. Erich Gnaiger during the 2020 PaduaMuscleDays on November 20, 09:30-09:50.
- Carolina Doerrier, PhD will address the commitment to reproducibility in mitochondrial respiration studies with permeabilized muscle fibers. Moreover, using the Oroboros O2k-videosupport, we will virtually show to the participants the main steps for preparing permeabilized muscle fibers November 20, 09:50-10:30
- » MiPNet25.04 IOC146 Padua IT
Oroboros oral presentation
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
2020, MitoGlobal, ORO, NextGen-O2k
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.