Riga, LV, 2021. 6th EU-Cardioprotection WG Meeting CA16625 on mito and metabolism as targets for cardioprotection.
Abstract: 6th EU-Cardioprotection WG Meeting CA16625 on mito and metabolism as targets for cardioprotection., Riga, Latvia, 2021
- Reservation includes 60 rooms, including breakfast, WiFi (standard room single/double use 55 EUR/60; superior 65/75 EUR).
- Updates on COVID-19: »Viruses and mitochondrial medicine«
- Avalon hotel & Conferences
- 13. janvāra iela 19, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
- Phone: +371 67 169 999
- City bus Nr 22 from Riga airport to central Riga; bus stop is just in front of the hotel (when coming from airport -opposite side of the street) and it costs 2 EUR.
- Taxi is about 15 EUR.
- Download pdf: File:2020 COST meeting Riga Program.pdf
Oroboros at the CA16225 WG Meeting
- An O2k-Workshop on Measurement of mitochondrial functionality in cardiac tissues will be held prior the 6th EU-CARDIOPROTECTION COST Action WG Meeting.
- Oct 07 (Wed) 09:30-11:30, conference room
- » MiPNet25.11 IOC148 Riga LV
Oroboros oral presentations
- Gnaiger Erich Decline of mitochondrial and cardiorespirometric fitness linked to the obesity pandemic and degenerative diseases, Mar 25 (Wed) Session 14:15 - More details: Body mass excess
- Cardoso Luiza Cardiac and brain mitochondrial respiration, hydrogen peroxide production and Q-redox state under tissue normoxia versus experimental hyperoxia, Mar 25 (Wed) Session 14:15
MitoEAGLE ITC Conference Grant
2020, MitoGlobal, Next, ORO
Listed under MitoGlobal Events