|San Diego, US, 2023 Feb 18-22. 67th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society.|
Abstract: 67th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society, San Diego, California, USA, 2023
- San Diego Convention Center
- 111 W Harbor Drive
- San Diego, CA 92101
- List of organizers available here
- Register here
- Early Registration: (Before Jan 5, 2023)
- Late or Onsite Registration: (After Jan 5, 2023)
- Late Abstract Submission Deadline: January 5, 2023
- Program available here
Oroboros at BPS2023
- Gnaiger Erich: Mitochondrial bioenergetics – a quantitative analytical and diagnostic approach, Feb 19, 09:30-11:00 - room 9.
- Gnaiger Erich: Respirometric substrate-uncoupler-inhibitor titration protocols for carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism: from heart to brain mitochondria Poster session (Date of Presentation: 2023-02-20; Presentation Time: 1:45 PM; Location: Exhibit Hall BC; Program Number: L2888-Pos; Poster Board Number: LB68)
- Support: This work was part of the FAT4BRAIN project, with funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement nº 857394.
- Schmitt Sabine: Contribution of fatty acid oxidation to respiratory control in brain mitochondria Poster session (Date of Presentation: 2023-02-19; Time: 1:45 PM; Location: Exhibit Hall BC; Program Number: L2765-Pos; Poster Board Number: LB66)
- The Oroboros team is looking forward to welcoming you at our Oroboros booth (#135 at BPS2023), which will present the NextGen-O2k.
2023, Next, ORO, MitoGlobal, FAT4BRAIN
Listed under MitoGlobal Events