Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aix-en-Provence, FR, 2022 August 20-25. 21st European Bioenergetics Conference.
Abstract: 21st European Bioenergetics Conference 2022, Aix-en-Provence, France, 2022.
- Aix en Provence, Aix-Marseille University
- How to get there: Travel information
- List of organizers available here
- 2022: Registration is now open » Registration
- Program available here
Oroboros at EBEC 2022
- Cardoso Luiza: Characterizing electron transfer through the mitochondrial Q-junction from fatty acid oxidation and TCA cycle on HEK 293T cells: correlation with respiration
- Cardoso Luiza: Instrumental quality control and evaluation of mitochondrial respiration medium in high-resolution respirometry with living and permeabilized cells
- Cecatto Cristiane: Mitochondrial calcium uptake capacity is lower than calcium retention capacity in the presence and absence of cyclosporin A
- Gnaiger Erich: Bioenergetic cluster analysis – diagnostic evaluation of mitochondrial respiratory control in human fibroblasts
- Schmitt Sabine: Short-term effect of molecular hydrogen on mitochondrial respiration and hydrogen peroxide production in permeabilized HEK 293T cells
- The Oroboros team is looking forward to welcome you at our Oroboros booth which will present the NextGen-O2k at EBEC 2022.
Impressions from EBEC 2022
- » www.ebec2024.org - 2024 August 26-31
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, 2022, MitoGlobal