ESCI 2022 Bari IT
ESCI (2022-06-08) MitoGlobal
Abstract: 56th ESCI meeting, Bari, Italy, 2022
- The congress will focus on “BRIDGING GAPS BETWEEN AGING, TRANSLATIONAL, AND TRANSITIONAL RESEARCH” hosting top speakers, sound research groups, merging basic, translational and clinical research, organizing symposia and pre-meeting courses, oral presentations and poster sessions. Going back “to the future” allowing hundreds of young investigators to meet, discuss, challenge each other, and share novel experiences in a beautiful environment.
Oroboros at ESCI 2022
- Baglivo Eleonora: Quality control of mitochondrial respiration medium in high-resolution respirometry with living and permeabilized cells, June 10th - poster selected for oral presentation
- Baglivo Eleonora: Poster (56ASM-0240) on Statistical analysis of instrumental reproducibility as internal quality control in high-resolution respirometry, June 9th
- Baglivo Eleonora: Poster (56ASM-0235) on Quality control of mitochondrial respiration medium in high-resolution respirometry with living and permeabilized cells, June 10th - selected for oral presentation
- Gnaiger Erich: Poster (56ASM-023) on Bioenergetic fingerprinting with coupling and pathway control of coenzyme Q redox state and respiration in permeabilized HEK 293T cells, June 10th
- The Oroboros team is looking forward to welcome you at our Oroboros booth which will present the NextGen-O2k at ESCI 2022.
- The program is available here
- Register here
- Piero Portincasa, Professor of Medicine, PhD, Dr H Causa
Impressions from the ESCI2022
Eleonora Baglivo and Erich Gnaiger at the Oroboros booth at ESCI2022
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
MitoGlobal, 2022, ORO