MitoPedia O2k and high-resolution respirometry: O2k-Open Support
Filter-Cap: O2k-Fluo LED2-Module (O2k-Series D to G) sensors (Fluorescence-Sensor Green and Fluorescence-Sensor Blue) and O2k-FluoRespirometer (O2k-Series H to I) sensors (Smart Fluo-Sensor Green and Smart Fluo-Sensor Blue) are equipped with a removable Filter-Cap for exchange of optical filters for the optical pathways from the LED to the sample and from the sample to the photodiode.
Reference: Product details and purchase information
Selecting a Filter Set
- The Filter-Cap of each sensor can be removed for application of various filter combinations on the same optical sensor.
- Selection of a Filter Set: >> Application specific settings.
Mounting a Filter-Cap
- Applies to: O2k-Fluo LED2-Module (O2k-Series D to G) Fluorescence Sensor; O2k-FluoRespirometer (O2k-Series H to I) with Smart Fluo-Sensors
- Dismounting: Pull the Filter-Cap straight from the sensor. The Filter-Cap Guide prevents rotational movements.
- Remove all filters and store them in the filter box labeled for this Filter Set.
- Insert the filters form the selected Filter Set: The round filters of each Filter Set fit to the round window of the Filter-Cap and cover the LED, the rectangular filters fit into the rectangular window of the Filter-Cap and cover the photodiode.
- Mounting: Hold sensor and filter cap in a vertical position above you. Align the Filter-Cap with the Filter-Cap Guide (small steel rod) protruding from the sensor. Press the Filter-Cap onto the sensor without rotational movements.
- O2k-Guide: Setup - next step Connect Fluorescence-Sensor to O2k