(Redirected from GRS on Mitochondria & Chloroplasts 2020 West Dover US)
West Dover, VT, US, 2022 . Gordon Research Seminar on Mitochondria & Chloroplasts.
Abstract: Gordon Research Seminar on Mitochondria & Chloroplasts, Ventura, West Dover, VT, USA, 2022
- This conference has been withdrawn from the 2020 conference schedule
- As you are aware, coronavirus is having a global impact and the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control have instituted recommendations that include social distancing and cancelling conferences and large gatherings. Since safety of our attendees is always GRC's highest priority, the GRC Board of Trustees has decided to withdraw this conference and it will be rescheduled for 2022. This decision was made out of an abundance of caution and to alleviate the concerns of our conference communities that are scheduled to meet in this timeframe.
- The 2020 GRS on Mitochondria and Chloroplasts will have a strong grounding in basic biological processes and a broad interdisciplinary focus, uniting junior scientists from fungal, animal, and plant communities. Specific sessions will be dedicated to organelle evolution and dynamics, organelle biogenesis and homeostasis, and harnessing organelle biology for applications in agriculture and medicine.
- Mount Snow
- 89 Grand Summit Way
- West Dover, VT, US
- Chairs: Florian A. Schober and Laura Klasek
- Contact Chairs
- Please find the programme here
Listed under MitoGlobal Events