Gorbacheva 2016 International Symposium Mitochondrial Motility
|Gorbacheva OS, Strutynskyi RB, Khmil NV, Belosludtseva NV, Murzaeva SV, Korobeynikova MO, Alilova GA, Lezhnev EI, Mironova GD (2016) Study of the influence of flocalin on the energy and ion exchanges in rat liver mitochondria. International Symposium Mitochondrial Motility 73-7.|
Abstract: It is known that cardiovascular diseases are the main problem of present medicine. Recently, for the treatment of these diseases have been widely used various modulators of calcium and potassium channels, as well as inhibitors of the renin-angiotensin system . With the collaboration of laboratories O.O. Moibenko and L.M. Yagupolskii developed technological scheme of synthesis of a new cardioprotective fluorine-containing pinacidil derivative preparation floсalin . It was shown that this preparation at experimental acute ischemia/reperfusion has pronounced cardioprotective properties in animals and reduces myocardial infarct size relative to control without treatment by 42% . It is assumed that one of the mechanisms cardiopro-tection in this case may be to increase the proportion cNOS/iNOS activity. In addition, it is shown that flocalin promotes normalization of bioenergetic metabolism in the ischemic brain, restoring the content of adenine nucleotides and creatine phosphate against decrease metabolic acidosis and growth of glucose . Since flocalin is a fluorine-containing analog of pinacidil - known opener of ATP-sensitive potassium channel both cytoplasmic (sarcKATP) and mitochondrial (mitoKATP) membranes , the aim of work was to investigate the effect of this preparation on the functioning of mitochondria, and in particular, on work of mitoKATP channel.
- Burbello A.T., Shabrov A.V., Denisenko P.P. (2006), Modern drugs. Clinical and pharmacological directory practitioners. Saint Petersburg, Moscow: Neva, 896 с.
- Moibenko O.O., Strutynskyi R.B., Yagupolskii L.M. et al. (2009), Sci Innov 1, 80-84.
- Strutyns'kyĭ R.B., Rovenets' R.A., Neshcheret O.P. et al. (2011), Fiziol Zh. 57(1), 55-65.
- Denysiuk О.М. (2011), Buk. Med. Herald. 1 (57), 131-134.
- Mironova G.D. et al. (2007),Vesnik Ross. AMN, 2, 34-43.
- Jaburek M., Yarov-Yarovoy V., Paucek P., Garlid K. (1998), J. Biol.Chem. 273, 13578.
- Baranova O. V., Skarga Y. Y., Negoda A. E., Mironova G. D. (2000), Biochem. 65, 218.
- Ferranti R., Silva M.M., Kowaltowski A.J. (2003), FEBS Letters. 536, 51-55.
- Akopova O. et al. (2016), Bioenerg. Biomembr., 48, 67-75.
- Bakeeva L.E. et al. (2008), Biochemistry (Mosc):1288-1299.
- Garlid et al. (2003), BBA,1606, 1-21.
Labels: MiParea: Respiration Pathology: Cardiovascular
Organism: Rat Tissue;cell: Liver
Coupling state: LEAK Pathway: F, N, S HRR: Oxygraph-2k