|Innsbruck AT, 2018 Apr 05-06.13th Life Sciences Meeting.|
Abstract: 13th Life Sciences Meeting, Innsbruck, Austria, 2018
- The coming meeting will take place on the 5th and 6th of April, 2018 in the CCB (Center for Chemistry and Biomedicine) and offers all participants and young researchers the possibility to present their research work in the form of a posters or a short talk. At the end of the event the best presentation will be selected by a professional jury consisting of professors of the Medical University of Innsbruck and the winners will be awarded with a prize. The closure of the meeting will be made by the famous scientist Prof. Jannie Cracking of the Netherland Cancer Institute. The Medical University of Innsbruck is looking forward to welcoming Prof. Cracking as a „Key Note Speaker“.
- Center for Chemistry and Biomedicine (CCB)
- Innrain 80, 6020 Innsbruck
- Medical University of Innsbruck
- TALK: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project TRANSMIT Bastos Sant'Anna Silva Ana Carolina: Effect of cell-permeable succinate and malonate prodrugs on mitochondrial respiration in prostate cancer cells
- POSTER: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Project TRACT Chang Shao-Chiang: pH dependence of mitochondrial respiration and H2O2 production in oral cancer cells – a pilot study.
- POSTER: K-Regio Project MitoFit Garcia-Souza Luiz: A respirometric cell viability test for peripheral-blood mononuclear cells and platelets
ORO, 2018, MitoGlobal, TRACT, TRANSMIT, MitoFit
Listed under MitoGlobal Events