Innsbruck AT, 2013 Jan 22-25,Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) and TPP/ISE, IOC74.
Oroboros (2013-01-22) Mitochondr Physiol Network
O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry and TPP/ISE. Innsbruck, Tirol, Austria; 2013 January 22 to 25.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros, AT Innsbruck MitoCom
ORO, IOC, 2013
Lecturers and Tutors
- Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- Eigentler Andrea, Oroboros Instruments
- Fasching Mario, Oroboros Instruments
- Fontana-Ayoub Mona, Oroboros Instruments
|Ali Sameh S||EG Cairo Ali SS: Center for Aging and Associated Diseases, Helmy Institute of Medical Sciences (EG)|
|Calzia Enrico||DE Ulm Radermacher P: Division APV, Department of Anesthesiology, University Hospital Ulm (DE)|
|Charles Anne Laure||FR Strasbourg Zoll J: Faculte de Medicine (FR)|
|Ehinger Johannes K||SE Lund Elmer E: Mitochondrial Pathophysiology Unit, Lund University (SE)|
|Kaul Kirti||DE Duesseldorf Roden M: Deutsches Diabetes-Zentrum (DE)|
|Kraunsoee Regitze||DK Copenhagen Dela F: Center for Healthy Aging, University of Copenhagen (DK)|
|Larsen Steen||DK Copenhagen Dela F: Center for Healthy Aging, University of Copenhagen (DK)|
|Lund Michael Taulo||DK Copenhagen Dela F: Center for Healthy Aging, University of Copenhagen (DK)|
|Wachter Ulrich||DE Ulm Radermacher P: Division APV, Department of Anesthesiology, University Hospital Ulm (DE)|
|Yokota Takashi||DK Copenhagen Dela F: Center for Healthy Aging, University of Copenhagen (DK)|
Location and Accomodation
- Location: Oroboros Instruments Corp., Schöpstr. 18, Innsbruck
- Accommodation: We recommend Hotel Weisses Kreuz: Bed and breakfast, in walking distance to workshop venue and to the medieval centre of Innsbruck. For booking, contact: email@example.com.
- This workshop is a component of the K-Regio project MitoCom Tyrol.
- As always... a very good course and a very pleasant stay. Many thanks to the organizing staff. - Enrico Calzia, Ulrich Wachter, MiPNet Lab: DE Ulm Radermacher P.
- Good presentations and explanations of complex subjects. As always interesting discussions and a great atmosphere! - Johannes Ehinger, MiPNet Lab: SE Lund Elmer E.