Schroecken AT, 2020 Jun 29- Jul 04 Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2020 June.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
This event is in the planning phase
- This introductory training course on the Oroboros O2k-FluoRespirometer further provides an introduction to DatLab 7 and applications of the TIP2k. Hands-on experiments illustrate the principle and show the unique advantages and limitations of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, mitochondrial respiration and hydrogen peroxide production. The new Oroboros SUITbrowser will be presented. Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols.The SUITbrowser helps you to find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions. Furthermore, this workshop covers interpretation as well as calibration and instrumental service.
- Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- » As there is no ATM close to the hotel, we recommend withdrawing money at Bregenz train station. Please make sure to bring some cash in EUROs with you, in case you need it.
- The hotel accepts payment by credit card for consumed drinks.
- » Please note that the hotel has a limited number of rooms and space is not guaranteed. Therefore, we ask that you do not bring additional guests without confirming with us beforehand.
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, 2020, MitoGlobal, Next