Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) - Basic O2k and NextGen-O2k, PhotoBiology Module (for Key opinion leaders)
Abstract: Oroboros Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry and PhotoBiology.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- The Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) and PhotoBiology provides an overview of the O2k-FluoRespirometer, including applications of the Titration-Injection microPump TIP2k and data analysis by DatLab 7.4.
- The Virtual O2k-Workshop offers flexibility to the participants, allowing you to choose the virtual coaching sessions that most fit your personal needs. This provides a unique opportunity to receive a start-up introduction and learn about new developments in HRR
- During the Virtual O2k-Workshop access will be given to exclusive online material, along with the O2k-Manual and O2k-Videosupport (which are always available on the website). Links to exclusive videos will be provided per email, sent exclusively to participants after their registration.
- It is recommended that participants prepare for their first live sessions by getting familiar with the “Materials for self-study” for instrumental set-up and high-resolution respirometry HRR. Each KOL will receive virtual coaching sessions individually and in groups. For the group sessions, the possibility of signing an NDA first can be discussed. After receipt of the registration form, the date of the live sessions will be arranged with the participants. Information from the form will be used to plan the joint session “Discussion about biological samples and experimental design”. Although this virtual workshop is specific for the PB-Module, training on algal dark respiration will be available upon request.
- » DatLab 7.4 has to be installed on the computer to which your NextGen-O2k is connected (O2k-Videosupport: DatLab 7 installation).
Virtual coaching hour allocation
- The timetable in the program online, shows an approximate estimation of how much time will be needed for each specific session. This overview is intended to help participants to plan their training time efficiently.
- The duration is estimated for participants who still do not have experience with the O2k, sessions might be faster for experienced O2k users.
- The virtual coaching sessions will take place on the dates to be confirmed both by the participants and tutor.
Materials for self-study
- The materials for self-study, with the names and links to materials, are recommended to be studied before the respective training sessions of the Virtual O2k-Workshop.
- » Virtual O2k-Workshop self-study material
SUIT protocol selection
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, NextGen, 2020, MitoGlobal, Next