Obergurgl, AT. 2023-Jul-23-27. 13th MiPschool 2023: Mitochondrial structure and function, respiratory supercomplexes, and respiratory control. - satellite to MiPconference 2023
Abstract: MiPschool, Obergurgl, Austria, 2023: Mitochondrial structure and function, respiratory supercomplexes, and respiratory control
- The event will be held in accordance with current COVID regulations. A primary concern must be the safety of our participants and staff, which is why we reserve the right to cancel the event if there are any concerns/restrictions. Refunds will be issued exclusively for registration fees.
- University Center Obergurgl
- Tyrol, Austria
- will open soon
- Early registration deadline: 2023 Feb 15
- Preceding the MiPconference, 2023 Jul 27-30.
List of lecturers - meet the experts
List of participants - alphabetical order
- Abstract submission deadline: 2023 Feb 15
- Submit extended abstracts. They will be accepted for preprint publication in MitoFit Preprints, and an international scientific committee will evaluate for acceptance as an oral or poster presentation. Publishing extended abstracts with MitoFit Preprints does not preclude later full journal publication, but will make your work fully citable, by assigning each manuscript a unique DOI number.
- » Guidelines for extended abstracts
- The MiPsociety is an international organization, based in Austria and operating world-wide. It has become a legal body in 2011 continuing a tradition of rigorous mitochondrial bioenergetics; integrating molecular, cellular and organismic physiology and pathology.
- Membership is open to all researchers
- » MiPmembership
- Support for the MiPschool 2023 is acknowledged (alphabetical order):
- We invite cooperating scientific societies and institutions to cooperate and support the MiPschool 2023.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2023, ORO, Next, MiP, MitoGlobal, O2k-Network Award