|News and Events||Working Groups||Short-Term Scientific Missions||Management Committee||Members|
COST Action CA15203 (2016-2021): MitoEAGLE
Evolution-Age-Gender-Lifestyle-Environment: mitochondrial fitness mapping
Copenhagen DK, 2018 Aug 06-10. WG 1 and 2 human skeletal muscle workshop and retreat - COST Action MitoEAGLE.
- This particular workshop will be for experimental purposes, linked to one of the current projects we are performing in WG2 “OXPHOS capacity in human permeabilized myofibers: effect of oxygen, ADP and blebbistatin in MiR05 and buffer Z”, only.
- The number of participants is limited due to reasons of experimental conditions. Therefore only few invitations will be sent out to choosen WG2 members, who are involved in this project. Unfortunately, no other requests can be accepted this time.
- An update about the results will follow to all WG2 participants once a summary has been created. This will allow all WG2 participants to contribute in the joint discussions. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Maersk Tower
- Xlab, Department of Biomedical Sciences
- University of Copenhagen
- Blegdamsvej 3b
- 2200 Copenhagen N
- Introduction day to prepare the experiments
- Tuesday to Friday
- Performing experiments
Larsen Steen, University of Copenhagen, DK
List of participants
|Distefano Giovanna||Translational Research Institute for Metabolism and Diabetes, FL US|
|Doerrier Carolina||Oroboros Instruments, AT|
|Gama Pérez Pau||University of Barcelona, ES|
|Garcia-Roves Pablo||University of Barcelona, ES|
|Pesta Dominik||Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, DE|
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2018, ORO, MitoEAGLE, MitoGlobal