The revolutionary all-in-one instrument to conquer mitochondrial disease.
- In Workpackage 3 a complete set of SOPs, user manuals, tutorial videos and webinars for the NextGen-O2k will be generated. Training courses for customers as well as for staff will be developed and offered.
- Project Year 1: In year one of the project, we aimed to improve the reproducibility of experimental results and support customers with new developments. Therefore, we created an SOP for the new Q-Module, 6 new manuals and O2k-Videosupport clips for the Q-Module, DatLab7.4, mitochondrial preparations, and TPP+ and ISE electrodes.
Progress and next steps
- 2020-05-28: Recorded videos for H2O2 and mitochondrial membrane potential analysis with DatLab 7.4
- 2019-10-21: Videos for our software DatLab 7.4 are released - see: O2k-Videosupport DatLab 7.4
- 2019-09-24: Videos for mitochondrial preparations are released – see: O2k-Videosupport Mitochondrial preparations
- 2019-09-20: Manual for the oxygen flux analysis with DatLab 7.4: Oxygen flux_analysis - DatLab 7.4
- 2019-09-20: Manual for data analysis of mitochondrial membrane potential using safranin: Safranin Analysis Template
- 2019-09-20: Manual for data analysis of mitochondrial membrane potential using various fluorescence dyes: General template for mt-membrane potential analysis
- 2019-09-20: Manual for hydrogen peroxide flux analysis using Amplex UltraRed assay in MiR05-Kit with DatLab 7.4: H2O2 flux analysis
- 2019-09-20: First videos for the Q-Module are released – see: O2k-Videosupport Q-Module
- 2019-09-02: Recording of videos for our NextGen-O2k
- 2019-06-17: Our Marketing Thaumaturge Paolo Cocco participates at IOC139 Schroecken AT - to start with the recording of the first videos