Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oroboros O2k-Webinars are organized as online lectures and seminars on high-resolution respirometry.
- Stay up to date with presentations and discussions on the latest research and methods: O2k-Webinars are offered to share knowledge on mitochondrial and cellular respiratory physiology, and new developments for high instrumental performance.
- Format: O2k-Webinars are generally 1 hour long, with a 45-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion.
New O2k-Webinars coming soon
- » O2k-Webinars calendar archive
- Thursday, 2020-07-23 O2k-Webinar - O2k-Applications: H₂O₂ production by Dr. Tímea Komlódi
- Scheduled time: 16:00-17:00 CEST
- Introduction to reactive oxygen species (ROS) and H₂O₂ production
- What to take into account when measuring H₂O₂ production
- O2k-Application: simultaneous measurement of O₂ and H₂O₂ fluxes using high-resolution respirometry
- Substrate-uncoupler-inhibitor titration (SUIT) protocols