(Redirected from OROBOROS 2010)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mitochondria and Cell Research - the Oroboros Ecosystem
- Bioblast - wiki by Oroboros Instruments
- Bioblast wiki: Together with MitoPedia, OroboPedia was started by Oroboros Instruments on 2010-07-12 as a glossary and index to our website, in an attempt to help the users finding particular topics more quickly, and to provide short definitions of terms, abbreviations and symbols frequently used in the context of high-resolution respirometry and mitochondrial physiology
- Oroboros Instruments aims at open access and high scientific quality of information. This can be improved by feedback and input by contributions to OroboPedia and MitoPedia, by the experienced users of the Oroboros O2k.
- If you find this page useful, we appreciate if you refer to OroboPedia in the spirit of Gentle Science.
|Jan 29-30||Innsbruck, AT: 4th International Symposium for Hypoxia in Medical Research, Training and Rehabilitation.
|Apr 07-12||Schroecken, AT: IOC55, Introductory O2k-Workshop on High-Resolution Respirometry - Hotel Körbersee|
|Apr 12-15||Schroecken, AT: IOC56, O2k-MultiSensor Workshop: From TPP+ to mt-Membrane Potential and Respiratory States - Hotel Körbersee|
|Jun 10-16||Kaunas, LT: 4th MIPsummer School on Mitochondrial Respiratory Physiology. Kaunas University of Medicine. Including IOC57.|
|Jul 17-22||Warsaw, PL: EBEC 2010. 16th European Bioenergetics Conference. Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology|
|Aug 27–Sep 02||Debrecen, HU: FEBS practical course: Techniques in Free Radical Biology. Including IOC58.|
|Sep 27–Oct 01||Obergurgl, AT: MiP2010 – FEBS Workshop. 7th Conference on Mitochondrial Physiology. The Many Functions of the Organism in our Cells. University Innsbruck Center|
|Oct 01-06||Obergurgl, AT: IOC59. Introductory O2k-Workshop on High-Resolution Respirometry and MultiSensor TPP+ Applications.
University Innsbruck Center
|Nov 12-13||Katra, IN: Society for Mitochondria Research and Medicine, India Meeting. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University|
|Dec 11-16||Schröcken, AT: IOC60 - 60th International O2k-Workshop on High-Resolution Respirometry - Hotel Körbersee|