- Sep 23-28 Oroboros O2k-Workshop - IOC141 - 1st Q-module workshop
- Schroecken AT, 2019 Sep 23-28 Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC141.
- The 141st workshop is a unique opportunity to learn about the new developments for HRR.
- We will introduce our new tool for selecting the best SUIT protocol for your research question: Oroboros SUITbrowser.
- Also, a parallel session with the NextGen-O2k and Q-redoxmeasurements will be run (Q-Module).
- In the pictures on the right, the Q-module team.
- » For more details: IOC141 Schroecken AT
- The new MitoKit-CII
| The cell permeable compounds MitoKit-CII, including succinate-nv and malonate-nv, are the first generation of NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB's prodrugs and have been developed to stimulate or inhibit Complex II of the respiratory electron transfer system in living cells. The MitoKit-CII will expand the toolbox for evaluating the role of mitochondria in disease.
- » For more information: wiki.oroboros.at/index.php/MitoKit-CII
- » For offers refer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Austrian Business in China
Oroboros Instruments gains recognition on the Chinese market.
Have a look at our newest advertisement in the latest issue of Austrian Business in China - page 84 - and discover more about Austria's most innovative companies.
- 3419 O2k-Publications in the MiPMap
- » Recent O2k-Publications
Did you know: You can search for pathological states-such as cancer-, where 269 references are listed.
- Davis BN, Yen R, Prasad V, Truskey GA (2019) Oxygen consumption in human, tissue-engineered myobundles during basal and electrical stimulation conditions. APL Bioeng 3:026103. - »Bioblast link«
- Havird JC et al (2019) Do angiosperms with highly divergent mitochondrial genomes have altered mitochondrial function? Mitochondrion 49:1-11. - »Bioblast link«
- Christian AR, Losantos-Ramos K, Marcelino G, Daniela F, Jorge S (2019) NADH-linked mitochondrial respiration in the developing mouse brain is sex-, age- and tissue-dependent. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 266:156-62. - »Bioblast link«
The World as a Laboratory - science and adventure
- Gnaiger et al (2015) Mitochondrial coupling and capacity of oxidative phosphorylation in skeletal muscle of Inuit and caucasians in the arctic winter. Scand J Med Sci Sports 25 (Suppl 4):126–34. - »Bioblast link«
- Oroboros picture of the month
| Jade Ouroboros, Shang Dynasty, by Mountain at Shanghai Museum
- Dr. Vyacheslav Kalchenko, who sent the picture of the Jade Ouroboros, Shang Dynasty, by Mountain at Shanghai Museum (right)
- brought the following reference to the attention of Bioblast: Mahdihassan 1989 Am J Chin Med
- It compares the Yin-Yang, the Chinese symbol of creation, with the Ouroboros in the Greek alchemy
- Published in Am J Chin Med 17:95-8 by Mahdihassan S in 1989