- Launch of the new Oroboros company website » https://www.oroboros.at
- The Oroboros 2020 Science Agenda - in the spirit of the Oroboros Ecosystem
| current events
alerts on deadlines
.. and more up-to-date information
- » Stay connected with the » Oroboros 2020 Science Agenda
| Sundstroem (2019) Inhibition of mitochondrial respiration prevents BRAF-mutant melanoma brain metastasis. Acta Neuropathol Commun - Cancer - O2k-brief repository
| "Instruments used to measure respiration in isolated mitochondria primarily include Oroboros O2k (Oroboros Instruments) and Seahorse XF Analyzers (Agilent). In the present review, the Oroboros O2k is primarily focused on because of its advantage in accuracy relative to Seahorse XF Analyzers which are designed for high-throughput qualitative measurements " (page 6). - Lewis MT, Kasper JD, Bazil JN, Frisbee JC, Wiseman RW (2019) Quantification of mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation in metabolic disease: application to Type 2 diabetes. Int J Mol Sci 20:5271. - »Bioblast link«
- Austrian Business in China
Oroboros Instruments gains recognition on the Chinese market.
Have a look at our newest advertisement in the latest issue of Austrian Business in China - page 84 - and discover more about Austria's most innovative companies.
For the short online version: Company profile
- 3567 O2k-Publications in the MiPMap
- » Recent O2k-Publications
Did you know: You can search for pathological states-such as cancer-, where 280 references are listed.
- Davis BN, Yen R, Prasad V, Truskey GA (2019) Oxygen consumption in human, tissue-engineered myobundles during basal and electrical stimulation conditions. APL Bioeng 3:026103. - »Bioblast link«
- Havird JC et al (2019) Do angiosperms with highly divergent mitochondrial genomes have altered mitochondrial function? Mitochondrion 49:1-11. - »Bioblast link«
- Christian AR, Losantos-Ramos K, Marcelino G, Daniela F, Jorge S (2019) NADH-linked mitochondrial respiration in the developing mouse brain is sex-, age- and tissue-dependent. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 266:156-62. - »Bioblast link«
The World as a Laboratory - science and adventure
- Gnaiger et al (2015) Mitochondrial coupling and capacity of oxidative phosphorylation in skeletal muscle of Inuit and caucasians in the arctic winter. Scand J Med Sci Sports 25 (Suppl 4):126–34. - »Bioblast link«
- Oroboros picture of the month
| Happy New Year 2020
- Ouroboros by Lucas Jennis, in the 1625 alchemical tract De Lapide Philosophico.
- A mythical dragon-snake that eats up itself, speaks to the cyclic nature of all things.
- Image of reflection and attentive reasoning, the Ouroboros can be related with each one of those things that, after having reached their end, start again, in an endless return.