Talk:2020 PaduaMuscleDays Padua IT
- Dear Chairs, Speakers and Attendees of the 2020 Padua Muscle Days March 18-21, 2020 - Euganei Hills and Padua, Italy
- I am very sorry to circulate this short message, but the situation in North-Italy of the spread of the Coronavirus infection is worsening to the level that our Authorities are restricting circulation of persons in some areas (including a small village in the Eugaei Hills, Padua).
- All public events are also forbidden, including the last two days of the Venice Carnival ...
- Slow progression in controlling the infection in China strongly suggests that the restrictions (quaratine) will last many weeks if not months.
- Thus it seems a rational decision to post-pone the 2020 Padua Muscle Days to next late Autumn or early Winter 2020.
- I hope that all the activities described in the yesterday-updated Program will be saved or improved in next Autumn.
- All the best, Ugo
- More research is needed on the impact of viral infection on mitochondrial function. » Viruses and mitochondrial medicine