- Currently Answered Questions from the »Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda«
- Apr-20 Tu
Noisy fluorescence signal?
Follow these steps to localize and solve the problem:
- »Noisy fluorescence signal«
- Apr-13 Tu
Do you know what to do when the fluorescence signal starts at a negative value?
A negative signal may be caused by wet Fluo-Sensors. For further information:
- »Negative fluorescence signal«
- Apr-06 Tu
A damaged OroboPOS-Holder may cause medium to leak from the O2k-Chamber.
See how you can check that the OroboPOS-Holders are intact.
- Mar-25 Th
O2k-checklist: Get started with an O2k-experiment
- Feb-17 We
Do you know how to prepare permeabilized muscle fibers?
The application of high-resolution respirometry in permeabilized muscle fibers provides a sensitive diagnostic tool for the analysis of mitochondrial (dys)function in small biopsy samples.
- »O2k-Videosupport: Fiber permeabilization«
- »Doerrier 2018 Methods Mol Biol«
- communicated by »Doerrier Carolina« and »Tindle-Solomon Lisa«
- Feb-08 Mo
Do you know how to properly insert the ISS-tip into the O2k-chamber?
With the stirrer bar still rotating, insert the ISS-tip to the bottom of the O2k-Chamber, so that it points away from you.
- »MiPNet19.03 O2k-cleaning and ISS: Section 2«
- communicated by »Doerrier Carolina«, »Cecatto Cristiane« and »Komlodi Timea«
- Feb-02 Tu
DatLab error messages: What do they mean and how to solve them?
- Jan-11 Mo
Are you a beginner or need a refresher on using SUIT protocols with DatLab7.4?
- » O2k-Videosupport: How to perform an experiment with a SUIT DL-Protocol« and » Run DL-Protocol/Set O2 limit in DatLab «
- communicated by »Komlodi Timea« and Schmitt Sabine«