Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) - Basic and Advanced (O2 and H2O2 fluxes)
Abstract: Oroboros Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- The Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) provides an overview of the O2k-FluoRespirometer, including applications of the Titration-Injection microPump TIP2k and data analysis by DatLab 7.4.
- The Virtual O2k-Workshop offers flexibility to the participants, allowing you to choose the virtual coaching sessions that most fit your personal needs. This provides a unique opportunity to receive a start-up introduction and learn about new developments in HRR.
Live session workflow
- During the Virtual O2k-Workshop access will be given to exclusive online material, along with the O2k-Manual and O2k-Videosupport (which are always available on the website). Links to exclusive videos will be provided per email, sent exclusively to participants after their registration.
- It is highly recommended that participants prepare for their live session by going through the self-study material (e.g. video clips and manuals) of Part 1.1 (OroboPOS service, O2k instrumental setup).
- » The links to the online material are in the "Material for self-study" section below.
- » The date of the live session will be arranged between the participants and tutor once a registration form is received.
Virtual coaching hour allocation
- Individual tutoring hours can be used for any topics needed, such as to prepare experiments, answer any other related questions, etc. The timetable in the program shows an approximate estimation of how much time will be needed for each specific session. This overview is intended to help participants to plan their available 10 hours efficiently. Sessions are marked with asterisks to indicate the level of recommendation for beginners.
- The duration is estimated for participants who still do not have experience with the O2k, sessions might be faster for experienced O2k users.
- More than one topic can be covered in a single session and the minimum time per session is 1 hour.
- The virtual coaching sessions will take place on the dates confirmed by the participants and tutor.
Materials for self-study
- The materials for self-study, with the names and links to materials, are recommended to be studied before the respective training sessions of the Virtual O2k-Workshop.
- » Virtual O2k-Workshop self-study material
SUIT protocol selection
Until when can the hours be used
- The virtual coaching sessions can be used during any time within the O2k-Warranty period (max.2 years). The virtual coaching sessions will take place on the dates to be confirmed both by the participants and tutors.
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, NextGen, 2020, MitoGlobal, Next