Schroecken AT, 2020 Jun 29- Jul 04 Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR), IOC.
Abstract: Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2020 June.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- Our Oroboros O2k-Workshop is a training course on the O2k-FluoRespirometer and provides an overview on high-resolution respirometry.
- The training includes an introduction to the O2k-FluoRespirometer, O2k-Software for Data Acquisition & Analysis (DatLab 7.4) and O2k-Applications.
- During the O2k-Workshop, several hands-on sessions on: 1) instrumental setup and service, 2) the instrumental quality control system and 3) biological experiments will demonstrate the unique advantages of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, respiration, and hydrogen peroxide production.
- During the hands-on sessions cryopreserved HEK 293T cells are used as a biological reference sample, introducing the MitoFit Proficiency Test.
- We will also present the Oroboros SUITbrowser, which helps you find the best SUIT protocol for your specific research questions.
- Many optimized SUIT protocols are available as DL-Protocols and will be shown at the O2k-Workshop.
- Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- » As there is no ATM close to the hotel, we recommend withdrawing money at Bregenz train station. Please make sure to bring some cash in EUROs with you, in case you need it.
- The hotel accepts payment by credit card for consumed drinks.
- » Please note that the hotel has a limited number of rooms and space is not guaranteed. Therefore, we ask that you to not bring additional guests without confirming with us beforehand.
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, 2020, MitoGlobal, Next