Difference between revisions of "MiPNet25.04 IOC146 Padova IT"
Revision as of 17:59, 15 January 2020
Padua IT, 2020-Mar-19 O2k-Workshop on High-Resolution Respirometry IOC.
Committment to reproducibility in targeting mitochondrial respiratory control: basic and advanced applications of the O2k-FluoRespirometer in cooperation with Bernardi Paolo and Carraro Ugo. Padua, Italy, 2020 March 19. MiPNet 25.04(01):1-4.
- Satellite workshop to 2020Spring PaduaMuscleDays Padova IT.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- This O2k-Workshop takes place during the 2020Spring PaduaMuscleDays Padova, IT.
- It will provide an introduction to high-resolution respirometry for measurement of cellular and mitochondrial phenotyping, including oxygen consumption, ROS production, mitochondrial membrane potential, and ATP production.
- Use this unique opportunity to learn about the latest O2k innovations, including the new software features of DatLab 7.4.
- Department of Biomedical Sciences, Padova University, Italy
- Car entrance: Via Ugo Bassi, 58/B 35131 Padova
- Walking entrance: Viale Giuseppe Colombo, 3 35121 Padova
- Prof. Ugo Carraro, University of Padua
- Topic of the O2k-Workshop: Committment to reproducibility in targeting mitochondrial respiratory control: basic and advanced applications of the O2k-FluoRespirometer
- March 19, 2020: 14:00-16:40
- More information will follow soon.
Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- Contact Prof. Ugo Carraro, University of Padua, firstname.lastname@example.org
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.'
ORO, IOC, O2k-Network, 2020, Next, MitoGlobal