Advance bioenergetics to mitochondrial and cell physiology with the award-winning Oroboros O2k
- Long-term experience in high-resolution respirometry, HRR: >1,100 O2k sold
- Meet the experts at the outstanding O2k-Workshops on HRR
Browse through 3360 O2k-Publications
- Join the world-wide O2k-Network
- The O2k-technology represents innovation, optimization, and continuous development
Fair prices - low running costs
- Quality instead of empty advertisements
- Gentle Science - cooperation and corporate social responsibility
Quality management to tackle the reproducibility crisis with the O2k
MitoFit Preprint Archives - The Open Access preprint server for mitochondrial physiology and bioenergetics
- On World Metrology Day (2019-05-20) the redefinition of the SI units came into force. At this occasion, Version 4 of the MitoEAGLE preprint on 'Mitochondrial respiratory rates and states' was released, in line with our emphasis on SI units for reporting data on mitochondrial respiratory physiology.
- 2019-05-20: Gnaiger E, Aasander Frostner E, Abdul Karim N, Abumrad NA, Acuna-Castroviejo D, Adiele RC, et al (2019) Mitochondrial respiratory states and rates. MitoFit Preprint Arch doi:10.26124/mitofit:190001.v4.
- 3360 O2k-Publications in the MiPMap
- » Recent O2k-Publications
Did you know: You can search for pathological states-such as cancer-, where 261 references are listed.
- Davis BN, Yen R, Prasad V, Truskey GA (2019) Oxygen consumption in human, tissue-engineered myobundles during basal and electrical stimulation conditions. APL Bioeng 3:026103. - »Bioblast link«
- Havird JC et al (2019) Do angiosperms with highly divergent mitochondrial genomes have altered mitochondrial function? Mitochondrion 49:1-11. - »Bioblast link«
- Christian AR, Losantos-Ramos K, Marcelino G, Daniela F, Jorge S (2019) NADH-linked mitochondrial respiration in the developing mouse brain is sex-, age- and tissue-dependent. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 266:156-62. - »Bioblast link«
The World as a Laboratory - science and adventure
- Gnaiger et al (2015) Mitochondrial coupling and capacity of oxidative phosphorylation in skeletal muscle of Inuit and caucasians in the arctic winter. Scand J Med Sci Sports 25 (Suppl 4):126–34. - »Bioblast link«