- Currently Answered Questions from the »Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda«
- Aug-30 Tu
Keep it running or switch it off – what is best for your O2k?
Switching off the O2k after use increases the lifespan of the OroboPOS and saves energy
- »MiPNet22.11_O2k-FluoRespirometer_manual« and »MiPNet19.03_O2k-cleaning_and_ISS«
- communicated by »Schmitt Sabine« and »Tindle-Solomon Lisa«
- Aug-05 Fr
Watch these videos to get started with the Q-Module
- Aug-03 We
O2 flux analysis with DatLab 7.4
Use the O2 analysis template:
- Aug-01 Mo
O2k-checklist: Get started with an O2k-experiment
- Jul- 21 Th
Planning to measure proton flux or mitochondrial membrane potential with ion-selective electrodes in the O2k?
Learn how to assemble the reference electrodes:
- »O2k-Videosupport: Assembly of the reference electrode«
- communicated by »Cardoso Luiza« and »Schmitt Sabine«
- Jun- 09 Th
Are you a beginner or need a refresher on using SUIT protocols with DatLab7.4?
- »O2k-Videosupport: How to perform an experiment with a SUIT DL-Protocol« and »Run DL-Protocol/Set O2 limit in DatLab«
- communicated by »Schmitt Sabine«
- May- 25 We
Do you load the correct instrumental background correction according to the actual range of experimental O2 concentrations?
- May- 17 Tu
How do you know which digitonin concentration to use for permeabilization of the cell plasma membrane when performing experiments with the O2k?
SUIT-010 was designed to determine the optimum digitonin concentration for permeabilization of the cell plasma membrane without damaging the mitochondrial outer membrane.
- »Optimum Digitonin concentration and SUIT-010«
- communicated by »Schmitt Sabine« and »Cecatto Cristiane«
- Apr- 14 Th
Did you know that you can apply instrumental O2 background test parameters (i.e., intercept and slope) from an existing file in DatLab?
In the DatLab file, you can copy the Instrumental O2 background test parameters directly via the ‘Copy from file’ option in the ‘Slope configuration’ window. For more information, see: - »Copy from file«
- communicated by »Cecatto Cristiane«
- Jan- 04 Tu
Do you know which graph layout to choose in DatLab?
Different layouts are required depending on which instrumental quality control or measurement with biological sample is performed. Learn more about Standard layouts provided in DatLab:
- »Layout for DatLab graphs«
- communicated by »Schmitt Sabine« and »Komlodi Timea«