Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Leopold-Franzens-University Innsbruck
- Aula, Innrain 52
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Doerrier Carolina: Mitochondrial fitness, degenerative diseases and aging.
- download here
- There are different rates for senior/corporate scientists and young scientists, either needing accommodation or not and opting for single or double occupancy. For all participants most of the meals will be covered by the registration fee.
- Please visit https://ageingandregeneration2019.febsevents.org to register.
- Online registration:February 1 - May 1, 2019.
- FEBS Member-in-Charge
- Winnie ESKILD, Oslo, Norway
- Organizing Committee
- Frank Edenhofer, Innsbruck, Austria
- Pidder Jansen-Dürr, Innsbruck, Austria
- Ilse Kranner, Innsbruck, Austria
- Björn Schumacher, Cologne, Germany
- Werner Zwerschke, Innsbruck, Austria
- Poster with speaker information available for download here
MitoEAGLE ITC Conference Grant
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2019, ORO, MitoGlobal, NextGen-O2k