- Breaking news: MITOEAGLE - a new COST Action approved: The large number of proposers spread across many EU countries and employed in a range of sectors is an early indication of the relevance and timeliness of this study (2016 Feb).
487 O2k-Network Labs from all over the world joined for O2k high-resolution respirometry
» Recent O2k-Publications
Did you know: You can search for mitochondrial preparations - such as permeabilized tissue, where 501 references are listed.
- Schoepf B, Schaefer G, Weber A, Talasz H, Eder IE, Klocker H, Gnaiger E (2016) Oxidative phosphorylation and mitochondrial function differ between human prostate tissue and cultured cells. FEBS J 283:2181-96. »Bioblast link«
- Gnaiger E, Boushel R, .., Saltin B (2015) Mitochondrial coupling and capacity of oxidative phosphorylation in skeletal muscle of Inuit and caucasians in the arctic winter. Scand J Med Sci Sports 25 (Suppl 4):126–34. - »Bioblast link«
- Burtscher J, Zangrandi L, Schwarzer C, Gnaiger E (2015) Differences in mitochondrial function in homogenated samples from healthy and epileptic specific brain tissues revealed by high-resolution respirometry. Mitochondrion 25:104-12. - »Bioblast link«
- Harrison DK, Fasching M, Fontana-Ayoub M, Gnaiger E (2015) Cytochrome redox states and respiratory control in mouse and beef heart mitochondria at steady-state levels of hypoxia. J Appl Physiol 119:1210-8. - »Bioblast link«
New O2k-topic: Cryopreservation
OROBOROS brings high-resolution respirometry to you - 2016
- IOC114. Cape Town, (ZA), October, date t.b.d.
- IOC115. Schroecken, (AT), October 03-08
- IOC116. Innsbruck, (AT), November 21-25