Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda - 2020 week 40
2020 Week 40
||Are whitish deposits forming on the glass wall of the O2k-Chamber? |
These deposits might be an accumulation of proteins and subsequent embedding of other biological material or small glass splinters, and a sign that the O2k-Chamber requires cleaning.
For further details on how to clean the O2k-Chamber properly, see:
- »Cleaning of the O2k-Chamber«
- communicated by »Komlodi Timea«, »Sabine Schmitt«, and »Lisa Tindle-Solomon«
- World Heart Day
||Succinate dehydrogenase inhibition protects myocardium from ischemia reperfusion injury but efficacy may be influenced by diabetes|
- from the O2k-Network »DK Aarhus Boetker HE« and »DK Copenhagen Larsen S«
- Jespersen NR, Hjortbak MV, Lassen TR, Støttrup NB, Johnsen J, Tonnesen PT, Larsen S, Kimose HH, Bøtker HE (2020) Cardioprotective effect of succinate dehydrogenase inhibition in rat hearts and human myocardium with and without diabetes mellitus. Sci Rep 10:10344. »Bioblast link«
- Abstract submission deadline for: Integrative Physiology of Exercise 2020 Virtual Event
Oroboros of the month
- The Ouroboros symbol
- In this personal Symbology by Adam Sass, he writes
- about his discovery of the ouroboros symbol and its meaning.
- Story available here. (Sass A, 2003)
- Oroboros pictures of the month page
Yearly calendar - last update September 29, 2020
| Bioblast alert 2020(13)
|Some terms in “Mitochondrial physiology” Bioenergetics Communications 2020.1 (States and rates) did not look familiar ― what is the elementary unit [x]?
Fundamental answers, a critical discussion on the SI unit for count, and the meaning of Euclid’s unit and Euclid’s number are presented in an unusual ‘canonical review’:
- Gnaiger Erich (2020) Canonical reviewer's comments on: Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (2019) The International System of Units (SI) 9th ed. MitoFit Preprint Arch 2020.4 doi:10.26124/mitofit:200004. - »Bioblast link«