- Development of a consistent nomenclature in mitochondrial physiology, in the spirit of Gentle Science
- High-resolution terminology - matching measurements at high-resolution
MitoFit Preprint Archives - The Open Access preprint server for mitochondrial physiology and bioenergetics
- 2019-09-16: On September 2nd, the MitoEAGLE states and rates paper was submitted to Nature Metabolism and is now currently under peer review.
- Gnaiger E, Aasander Frostner E, Abdul Karim N, Abumrad NA, Acuna-Castroviejo D, Adiele RC, et al (2019) Mitochondrial respiratory states and rates. MitoFit Preprint Arch doi:10.26124/mitofit:190001.v6.
- On World Metrology Day (2019-05-20) the redefinition of the SI units came into force. At this occasion, Version 4 of the MitoEAGLE preprint on 'Mitochondrial respiratory rates and states' was released, in line with our emphasis on SI units for reporting data on mitochondrial respiratory physiology.
MitoPedia: O2k and high-resolution respirometry
MitoPedia: MiP and biochemistry
MitoPedia: Preprints and history
MitoPedia and Bioblast
- The term MitoPedia expresses the link to Wikipedia. We use the MediaWiki software for generating a bottom-up database and glossaries. The 'Bioblast community' of mitochondrial experts is cordially invited to active participation - a vision that may develop further in the future. To make this possible, the Oroboros-team continues to work on the Bioblast website as an information synthase - in the spirit of Gentle Science. ~ Gnaiger Erich 09:20, 18 May 2014 (CEST)
- Cohen ER, Cvitas T, Frey JG, Holmström B, Kuchitsu K, Marquardt R, Mills I, Pavese F, Quack M, Stohner J, Strauss HL, Takami M, Thor HL (2008) Quantities, Units and Symbols in Physical Chemistry, IUPAC Green Book, 3rd Edition, 2nd Printing, IUPAC & RSC Publishing, Cambridge. - »Bioblast link«
- International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Recommendations for terminology and databases for biochemical thermodynamics. - »Open Access«
- International Union of Biochemistry (1981) Symbolism and terminology in enzyme kinetics. - »Open Access«
- Gnaiger E (2014) Mitochondrial pathways and respiratory control. An introduction to OXPHOS analysis. 4th ed. Mitochondr Physiol Network 19.12. Oroboros MiPNet Publications, Innsbruck:80 pp. - »Bioblast link«
- Gnaiger E (1993) Nonequilibrium thermodynamics of energy transformations. Pure Appl Chem 65:1983-2002. - »Bioblast link«
- International Union of Biochemistry (1991) Nomenclature of electron-transfer proteins. Biochim Biophys Acta 1060. - »Open Access«