- high-resolution terminology - matching measurements at high-resolution
Japanese Society of Mitochondrial Research and Medicine
The Japanese Society of Mitochondrial Research and Medicine (J-mit) was founded to share the latest knowledge on mitochondrial research. J-mit is the biggest Asian society of mitochondrial research and medicine and is a member of ASMRM.
MitoPedia topics: MitoGlobal Organizations
- Yasutoshi Koga, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Pediatrics and Child Health
- Kurume University School of Medicine
- Kurume, Japan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASMRM: http://asmrm.org/index.php
- J-mit: http://j-mit.org/
Listed as a MitoGlobal Society.
|MitoGlobal||MitoEAGLE||MitoGlobal Societies||MiPsociety||ASMRM||MitoGlobal Events||MitoGlobal first|