MitoPedia topics: MitoGlobal Organizations
The organization's goals
- To improve quality of life for adults and children affected by mitochondrial disease.
- To internationally raise awareness about mitochondrial disorders, and their relationship to other diseases.
- To provide specific and practical materials that help patients to manage their symptoms
- To aggregate and connect the international mitochondrial disease community
- To engage pharmaceutical industry working toward therapeutic approaches to mitochondrial disorders.
- To create tools which empower patients and caregivers to be advocates for themselves or their children.
All are welcome and encouraged to join MitoAction. Membership is FREE.
- Kira Mann, CEO
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MitoAction Board of Directors
- Philip Borden
- PO Box 51474
- Boston, MA 02205
- E-mail: email@example.com
Listed as a MitoGlobal Society.
|MitoGlobal||MitoEAGLE||MitoGlobal Societies||MiPsociety||ASMRM||MitoGlobal Events||MitoGlobal first|