The revolutionary all-in-one instrument to conquer mitochondrial disease.
WP6: Project management
- The aim of this workpackage is to effectively monitor the project, in administrative, legal, technical and financial terms to reach the defined objectives, and ensure its progress according to the time and budget plan.
Progress and next steps
- 2020-05-31: End of first project year
- 2020-05-29: Deliverable 5.2 'Intermediate communication plan' submitted
- 2020-03-13: Deliverable 5.1 'Website' submitted
- 2020-03-05: Project partner meeting with WGT and H-Tech @ Oroboros Instruments
- 2020-02: We are expanding our team for more power, check the open positions out: Careers.
- 2020-01-31: Deliverable 1.1 'Integration of the Q-Module' submitted
- 2019-11-30: Deliverable 7.1 ‘A – Requirement No. 3’ submitted
- 2019-07-31: Deliverable 7.2 ‘EPQ – Requirement No. 5’ submitted
- 2019-06-01: Start of the NextGen-O2k project
- 2019-05-29: Grant Agreement signed
- 2019-05-17: NextGen-O2k celebration with our partners SH-Tech and WGT-Elektronik GmbH at Forellenhof Haggen in Kühtai, AT
- 2019-03-06: Information received from the EU that our project got funded
- 2019-02-15: Erich Gnaiger, Carolina Doerrier and Verena Laner are pitching for the NextGen-O2k project
- 2019-02-04: Brussels is calling for the pitch!