Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Braunschweig, DE, 2021 May 26-28. 24th Kalorimetrietage|
Abstract: 24th Kalorimetrietage, Braunschweig, Germany, 2021.
- The program is available here
- Register here
- Deadline: 2021-04-30
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB)
- Gesellschaft für Thermische Analyse e.V. (GEFTA)
- More information here
Oroboros at the 24th Kalorimetrietag
- Oroboros O2k will be briefly presented, followed by a panel discussion on pros and cons in a variety of potential applications.
- Gnaiger Erich: The three main features of the O2k, May 27th at 13:10-13:20
- Fromme Tobias: Application of different respirometric assay systems to characterize the membrane permeabilization potency of saponins.
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
2021, MitoGlobal, ORO, NextGen-O2k