|OROBOROS||Products||Purchase||Support||O2k-Publications||Workshops & Events||O2k-Network||Feedback||Contact|
Schroecken AT, 2017 Jun 26-Jul 01 OROBOROS O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) and O2k-Fluorometry, IOC.
OROBOROS O2k-Workshop on HRR and O2k-Fluorometry. Schroecken, Austria; 2017 June.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_OROBOROS
Additional: ORO, IOC, 2017, MitoFit, Next
- This O2k-Workshop provides a detailed and practical introduction to the O2k and the O2k-Fluorometer, with data analysis by DatLab 7 and applications of the TIP2k. Hands-on experiments illustrate the principle and show the unique advantages and limitations of simultaneous monitoring of oxygen concentration, respiration, hydrogen peroxide production or mt-membrane potential.
- » Information on travel and venue: IOC Schroecken.
- Registration will open soon.
Team and guest tutors
- Gnaiger Erich, CEO, OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- The programme will cover the topics of the former IOC109 workshop, extended by the new features of DatLab 7.
- IOC109 programme: »
O2k perspectives - abstracts
- Abstracts for the O2k perspectives evenings provide participants an opportunity to present and discuss their work, including projects in progress, methodological details and conceptual perspectives.
- » Abstract guidelines
no abstracts found
- OROBOROS INSTRUMENTS
- high-resolution respirometry
- Schöpfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and cell research
IOC recommended reading
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.'