Abstract: FAT4BRAIN School IOC147 on mt-functionality assessment in CNS-related applications, Riga, Latvia, 2020
- Updates on COVID-19 available here: Viruses and mitochondrial medicine
- The FAT4BRAIN School has been rescheduled for the 13 October as a virtual event
- Virtual course
- Riga LV
- Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis
- Innsbruck AT
- Oroboros Instruments
Tentative programme IOC147 - Virtual version
- 2020-10-13 Tu
- 13:10 CEST, 14:10 EEST Makrecka-Kuka Marina (Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, Riga, Latvia) Substrates for measuring fatty acid oxidation: which the best?
- 15:00 CEST, 16:00 EEST Coffee break
- 15:30 CEST, 16:30 EEST To be confirmed: Invited guest lecture
- 16:00 CEST, 17:00 EEST Q&A - general discussion
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 857394.
MitoGlobal, 2020, Next, ORO, FAT4BRAIN, IOC