Haryana IN, 2019 Nov 15. Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry: Assessment of mitochondrial function in health and disease IOC143.
Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry: Assessment of mitochondrial function in health and disease , Haryana, India, 2019 November 15. - Pre-conference workshop to Neurocon 2019 Haryana IN in cooperation with Prof. Chakrabarti Sasanka.
- This O2k-Workshop takes place during the Neurocon 2019 Haryana IN.
- It will provide an introduction to high-resolution respirometry.
- Use this unique opportunity to learn about the latest O2k innovations, including the new software features of DatLab 7.4.
- MM (Deemed to be University)
- Mullana University Road, Mullana, Highway, Yamuna Nagar,
- Haryana 133207, India
- Prof. Chakrabarti Sasanka
- November 15, 09:30 am - 13:30 pm
- » Neurocon Program Schedule 2019.pdf
- Targeted at clinicians (early career) and army personnel.
- With emphasis on the diagnostic potential of the O2k instrument in terms of mitochondrial functional impairment in different diseases and focus on mitochondrial functions under hypobaric hypoxia.
Gnaiger Erich, CEO, Oroboros Instruments and Medical University of Innsbruck, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory
- Contact Prof. Chakrabarti Sasanka, Organizing Secretary Neurocon, email@example.com
Neurocon 2019 Haryana IN
Gnaiger Erich presenting during the workshop
IOC recommended reading
- Oroboros participation was supported by the project NextGen-O2k which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 859770.
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, MitoFit, NextGen-O2k, 2019, MitoGlobal