Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) - Basic and Advanced (O2 and H2O2 fluxes)
Abstract: Oroboros Virtual O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry.
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
- The Oroboros O2k-Workshop on high-resolution respirometry (HRR) provides an overview of the O2k-FluoRespirometer, including applications of the Titration-Injection microPump TIP2k and data analysis by DatLab 7.4.
- The Virtual O2k-Workshop offers flexibility to the participants, allowing you to choose the virtual coaching sessions that most fit your personal needs. This provides a unique opportunity to receive a start-up introduction and learn about new developments in HRR.
- We encourage new customers to book their virtual session for the instrumental setup before setting up their O2k.
- Download registration form: download pdf
Virtual coaching session workflow
- During the Virtual O2k-Workshop self-study material is available, including the O2k-Manual and O2k-Videosupport (which are always available on the website).
- It is highly recommended that participants prepare for their coaching session by going through the self-study material (e.g. video clips and manuals) of Part 1.1 (OroboPOS service, O2k instrumental setup).
- » The links to the online material are in the "Material for self-study" section below.
- » The date of the coaching session will be arranged between the participants and tutor once a registration form is received.
Virtual coaching hour allocation
- Individual coaching hours can be used for any topics needed, such as to prepare experiments, answer any other related questions, etc. The timetable in the program shows an approximate estimation of how much time will be needed for each specific session. This overview is intended to help participants to plan their available 10 hours efficiently. Sessions are marked with asterisks to indicate the level of recommendation for beginners.
- The duration is estimated for participants who still do not have experience with the O2k, sessions might be faster for experienced O2k users.
- More than one topic can be covered in a single session and the minimum time per session is 1 hour.
- The virtual coaching sessions will take place on the dates confirmed by the participants and tutor.
Materials for self-study
- The materials for self-study, with the names and links to materials, are recommended to be studied before the respective coaching sessions of the Virtual O2k-Workshop.
- » Virtual O2k-Workshop self-study material
- For beginners we recommend to start the virtual coaching with the start-up session (session 1.1 and 1.2 in the program)
SUIT protocol selection
Until when can the hours be used
- The virtual coaching sessions can be used during any time within the O2k-Warranty period (max.2 years). The virtual coaching sessions will take place on the dates to be confirmed both by the participants and tutors.
List of participants
|Alder Nathan||US CT Mansfield Alder N - University of Connecticut, Mansfield (US)|
|Arabanian Laleh||SE Gothenburg Arabanian L - University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg (SE)|
|Bacci Marina||IT Florence Morandi A - University of Florence, Florence (IT)|
|Baldassarre G||IT Udine Grassi B - University of Udine, Udine (IT)|
|Blackwell Jamie||UK Exeter Blackwell JR - University of Exeter, Exeter (UK)|
|Bohmeier Maria||DE Duesseldorf Roden M - German Diabetes Center, Duesseldorf (DE)|
|Brand Theresa||DE Wuerzburg Brand T - Institute for Pharmacology and Toxicology, Würzburg (DE)|
|Demarest Maud||CA_Quebec_Soliz J - University Institute of Cardiology and Respirology of Quebec, Quebec (CA)|
|Dogan Sukru Anil||TR Istanbul Dogan SA - Bogazici University, Istanbul (TR)|
|Ferguson Emily||CA_Kingston_McGlory C - Queen’s University, Kingston (CA)|
|Garcia-Correas Angela||ES Valencia Gomez Cabrera - University of Valencia, Valencia (ES)|
|Garcia-Dominiguez Esther||ES Valencia Gomez Cabrera - University of Valencia, Valencia (ES)|
|Gissi C||IT Udine Grassi B - University of Udine, Udine (IT)|
|FR Chatenay-Malabry Piquereau J - Paris-Saclay University, Chatenay-Malabry (FR)|
|Kumar Premranjan||US TX Houston Sekhar R - Baylor College of medicine , Houston (US)|
|Lees John||SE Uppsala Lees J - Uppsala University, Uppsala (SE)|
|Luca Edlira||CH Zurich Luca E - University Hospital Zurich, Zurich (CH)|
|Luijten Ineke||UK Edinburgh Morton NM - University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh (UK)|
|Maarman Gerald J||ZA Cape Town Maarman GJ - Stellenbosch University, Treyberg (ZA)|
|Maksakova Irina||CA Vancouver Kuchenbauer F - Terry Fox Laboratory, Vancouver (CA)|
|Meza Buendia Ana Karen||MX_Sisal_Rosas Vazquez C - Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Yucatan (MX)|
|Molina Anthony JA||US CA San Diego Molina AJA - UCSD School of Medicine, La Jolla (US)|
|Patyal Pankaj||US_AR Little Rock_Pangle A - University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock (US)|
|Payne Carmen-Marie||ZA Cape Town Maarman GJ - Stellenbosch University, Treyberg (ZA)|
|Rashidian Nikdokht||BE Ghent Van Daele E - Ghent University Hospital, Ghent (BE)|
|Reano Simone||IT Novara Filigheddu N - University of Piemonte Orientale, Novara (IT)|
|DE Duesseldorf Roden M - German Diabetes Center, Duesseldorf (DE)|
|Schrage-Knoll Irmtrud||DE Duesseldorf Roden M - German Diabetes Center, Duesseldorf (DE)|
|Smith Karan||US_MA Boston_Fetterman J - Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA (US)|
|Swanson Kendall||US ND Fargo Swanson K - North Dakota State University, Fargo (US)|
|Szilagyi Zsolt||SE Gothenburg Arabanian L - University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg (SE)|
|Tardo-Dino Pierre-Emmanuel||FR Evry Tardo-Dino PE - Université Paris-Saclay, Bretigny sur Orge Cedex (FR)|
|Terriente-Felix Ana Karen||UK_Cambridge_Zeviani M - MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit , Cambrudge (UK)|
|Timm Kerstin||UK Oxford Timm K - University of Oxford, Oxford (UK)|
- Oroboros Instruments
- High-Resolution Respirometry
- Schoepfstrasse 18
- A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Tel: +43 512 566796
- Fax: +43 512 566796 20
- Mitochondria and Cell Research
O2k-Workshops are listed as MitoGlobal Events.
ORO, IOC, NextGen, 2020, 2021, 2022, MitoGlobal, Next