Hradec Kralove CZ, 15-18 Nov 2017. 12th Conference on Mitochondrial Physiology: The role of mitochondria in lifestyle and metabolic syndrome - COST MitoEAGLE perspectives and MitoEAGLE WG and MC Meeting.
Abstract: 12th Conference on Mitochondrial Physiology and MitoEAGLE WG and MC Meeting, 2017, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic.
Co-organized with COST Action MitoEAGLE: Management Committee Meeting and Working Group Meetings.
ORO, 2017, MitoEAGLE, MiP, MitoGlobal
Minutes MitoEAGLE Hradec Kralove 2017
- Find the WG summaries in the Minutes and also here
Date and venue
- Nov 14: Arrival, welcome in the evening
- Nov 15-16: MiP2017/MitoEAGLE Conference
- Nov 16-17: Working Group 1-4 Meeting
- Nov 18: Management Committee Meeting, departure
- The MiP2017 participants are invited to stay and participate in the COST MitoEAGLE meeting, which is free of charge.
- The Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové - see Map
- Cervinkova Zuzana
- Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove, Charles University of Prague
Registration and further information
COST MitoEAGLE Reimbursement
- 1. Eligibility: Participants from Inclusivness Target Countries, Early career investigators and participants from all COST countries and International Partner Countries can apply - MitoEAGLE network.
- 2. Priority will be given to members of Inclusiveness Target Countries, to participants with specific presentations and to participants who will attend the entire event (Conference and Working Group Meeting).
- 3. Submit your abstract here and send it in the Abstract format to email@example.com
- Submitted abstracts provide the basis for allocation of MitoEAGLE reimbursement.
- Proposed deadline: 2017-Sep-30.
- 4. The COST MitoEAGLE reimbursement will cover the local costs (accommodation with 70€/night flat rate and meals with 20€ flat rate) and travel expenses.Registration fees can not be reimbursed.
» Notification of MitoEAGLE reimbursement will be given until October 15th.
ITC Conference Grant
max of 5 participants will be awarded with the ITC Conference Grant.
- Who can apply:Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and ECI’s with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC.
- Task: The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST.
- The participation of each applicant must be pre-approved by the Action MC.
- How to apply
- 1. Register for the MiP2017/MitoEAGLE conference
- 2. Contact the local organizer with the wish to apply for the ITC Conference Grant
- 3. Send an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the local organizer
- 4. The decision will be made by the COST Action Chair and the local organizer
- 5. As soon as the decision was made you will receive an instruction on how to apply on COST
Application deadline: 20.September
Abstracts/Participants - alphabetical order
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme supported by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) under grant agreement No OC-2015-2-19984.
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.