Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda - 2020 week 15
- The world of humankind is and will be different during and after the COVID-19 crisis – a fact beyond our competence. How different the world will be – depends on our ability to learn and communicate.
- Physical activity has positive effects on mitochondria from patients with occupational burnout
- - from the O2k-Network »CH Basel Eckert A«
- Brand S, Ebner K, Mikoteit T, Lejri I, Gerber M, Beck J, Holsboer-Trachsler E, Eckert A (2020) Influence of regular physical activity on mitochondrial activity and symptoms of burnout - an interventional pilot study. J Clin Med 9:E667. - »Bioblast link«
- Did you know that you can edit the background parameters in the DatLab 7.4 O2 analysis Excel template?
- If you forgot to apply the background correction before running your experiment, you can add the values directly to the O2 analysis DL7.4 Excel template and complete your data analysis following the quality control step 2. »Oxygen flux analysis - DatLab 7.4«
- The optimum effective digitonin concentration for complete plasma membrane permeabilization without mitochondrial outer membrane damage.
- - DatLab 7.4 provides a step-by-step guide through the SUIT-010 protocol to test the optimum digitonin concentration. - »SUIT-010«
Yearly calendar - last update April 9, 2020
||Research is needed on the impact of viral infection on mitochondrial function.
- - »Viruses and mitochondrial medicine«
| Oroboros operates since March 16 in home office mode - we stay connected.