- Mitochondria and Cell Research - the Oroboros Ecosystem
2021 Week 2
- Jan-11 Mo
Are you a beginner or need a refresher on using SUIT protocols with DatLab7.4?
- » O2k-Videosupport: How to perform an experiment with a SUIT DL-Protocol« and » Run DL-Protocol/Set O2 limit in DatLab «
- communicated by »Komlodi Timea« and Schmitt Sabine«
- Jan-12 Tu - ÖGMBT Life Science Tuesdays
- Jan-13 We
Positive effect of regular physical activity on mitochondrial respiration in burnout syndrome
- from the O2k-Network »CH Basel Eckert A«
- Brand S, Ebner K, Mikoteit T, Lejri I, Gerber M, Beck J, Holsboer-Trachsler E, Eckert A (2020) Influence of regular physical activity on mitochondrial activity and symptoms of burnout-an interventional pilot study. J Clin Med 9:E667.»Bioblast link«
- Jan-14 Th
- Jan-15 Fr
- Jan-01 Fr
- Happy New Year!
2021 Week 1
- Jan-04 Mo
- The Oroboros office is enjoying a break from December 24th to January 6th.
- Jan-05 Tu
- Jan-06 We
- Jan-07 Th
Oroboros Instruments is pleased to be a collaborator on the CureMILS project that has recently been approved for EJP-RD funding.
Led by O2k-Network member, Alessandro Prigione, the project aims to employ a novel approach to enable drug discovery of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA)-associated Leigh syndrome (MILS).
- Read more »CureMILS«
- Jan-08 Fr
Liver mitochondrial adaptation in a mouse model of NAFLD induced by a Western-style diet
- from the O2k-Network »CZ Hradec Kralove Cervinkova Z«
- Staňková P, Kučera O, Peterová E, Lotková H, Maseko TE, Nožičková K, Červinková Z (2020) Adaptation of mitochondrial substrate flux in a mouse model of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Int J Mol Sci 21:E1101. »Bioblast link«